Your Sewickley Pest Control Leaders
Spectrum Pest Control addresses all sorts of insect infestations in the Sewickley, PA area all year round. Our exterminators work with the specifics of your own situation, schedule, and home.
Get our outstanding same-day service when you call before noon.
24-Hour Phone Lines
Our phones are open all day and run by helpful in-person operators.
We’re so confident in our service that we guarantee satisfaction or your money back.
JUMP TO A SERVICE:
"Brad was EXCELLENT!"
Spectrum Pest Control is located on 101 Bradford Rd Suite 200, Wexford, PA. From Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) get on I-376 W in Findlay Township from Airport Blvd, and head northeast on Airport Blvd. Then use the middle lane to turn slightly left to stay on Airport Blvd, and keep right to stay on Airport Blvd. Next slight left to stay on Airport Blvd, and keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-376 W/Moon/Cargo/Beaver/Pennsylvania Turnpike W and merge onto I-376 W. At this point continue on I-376 W, and take PA-151 E, PA-989 N, Big Sewickley Creek Rd and Warrendale Bayne Rd to Bradford Rd in Wexford. After that merge onto I-376 W, and take exit 48 for PA-151 toward Hopewell. Afterwards, keep right at the fork, follow signs for South Heights/Ambridge and merge onto PA-151 E, and turn left onto PA-51 N/Jordan St. Next slight left to stay on PA-51 N, and turn right onto Ambridge-Aliquippa Bridge. Then continue onto 11th St, and turn left onto PA-989 N/Duss Ave. At this point turn right onto PA-989 N/24th St, and turn right onto Shaffer Rd. After that turn left onto Big Sewickley Creek Rd, and turn left onto Warrendale Bayne Rd. Afterwards, slight right onto US-19 S, and continue on Bradford Rd to your destination, then turn right onto Bradford Rd. Finally, turn right, and Spectrum Pest Control will be on the right.
We are open Monday to Saturday from 09:00-18:00.
For additional questions, you can call us at (724) 719-9514.
Pest Control in Sewickley
If you are looking for pest control in Sewickley that works — a solution that will get rid of all of your pests now and into the future — you’re looking for Spectrum Pest Control. Our Ultimate Care Program offers a comprehensive level of pest control that other pest control companies in Sewickley do not share. We will get rid of any of the insects or other vermin that commonly plague Sewickley homes, be they spiders, bees, wasps, roaches, mice, or other pests, and we will make it extremely difficult for them to return.
We offer a unique approach to pest control that is better for you and proven effective. It is a minimally invasive process that focuses on the outside of your home. After all, that’s how the pests get indoors in the first place. Once we have located potential entry points, you will enjoy an invisible barrier that gives your home a perimeter of protection against pests. Once we’ve locked them out, our methods for getting rid of the pests inside your home are even more effective.
Another feature of our program is our Pest-Free Pledge. If your pests come back, so do we, at no extra charge. That along with our 100 percent money-back guarantee lets you know that you can be confident that once we’re through, your pest problem will be a thing of the past.
We’re happy to take care of your specific pest concern, but we think you will be much happier if you sign up for our annual 3-Step Pest Control Program. With this program, we can get rid of your pests and come back every season to keep you pest-free all year long. We also offer our pest services in Pittsburgh and throughout Allegheny County.
Get Pest-Free With Our 3-Step Program
Our annual 3-Step Spectrum Protection Program is the way to keep pests from your kitchen, living room, bedroom, and everywhere else throughout your home, all year long. It is a complete answer to all of your pest problems in Sewickley, broken down into three simple steps:
- Inspection: One of the most important features of our pest control process is our inspection. We have highly experienced, well-trained inspectors who will inspect your entire property for pest issues. Not only will we check all the places in your home where we know pests hide, but we will also find all the weak spots in the exterior of your home where pests are likely entering. This allows us to deal with current and future pest problems alike.
- Treatment: Naturally, treatment is a key feature of our pest control process. We work hard to always find better, safer, and more effective ways of getting rid of our pests, and we make sure that our professionals have cutting-edge training and technology to get rid of your pests quickly and efficiently.
- Continued Commitment: Once we have dealt with your current pest problem, we take preventative measures to make sure you don’t encounter the same pest issues again. If you sign up for our annual service, we’ll be back every season to make sure no seasonal pests with new tricks show up to bother you.
Spectrum Pest Control
The borough of Sewickley is a charming and appealing borough in the county of Allegheny, PA. So appealing, in fact, that many former and current Pittsburgh sports stars have chosen to make their home in Sewickley and Sewickley Heights, including Penguin All-Stars Mario Lemieux and Sidney Crosby and all-time Steeler greats Franco Harris and Lynn Swann.
But you don’t need to be a sports Hall of Famer to deserve a home without pests in Sewickley, which is why there’s Spectrum Pest Control in Sewickley, PA.
Benefits to Choosing Spectrum as Your Pest Control Company
Spectrum Pest Control has built a reputation for reliable pest removal that goes back over 25 years. We’ve lasted that long because of our commitment to customer service and our staff of highly-qualified professionals using time-tested and minimally invasive techniques.
The pest control technicians we send to your home or business are state-certified employees of our organization. We don’t subcontract out our pest control work. Anyone we send to you is someone you can be confident we would count on to handle pest removal in our own homes. These are carefully vetted professionals who have been fully background-checked and drug-tested.
No pest removal job is too big or too small for our team. Other benefits of working with Spectrum Pest Control include:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – If we can’t do the job, you don’t pay.
- Complete Transparency – Our patient and courteous professionals will take you through their process step-by-step and answer any questions you may have along the way.
- Minimally Invasive Bug Control Procedure – Most of our extermination work takes place from outside your home.
- Full Knowledge of Local Pests – We know how to identify and get rid of all major pests you are likely to encounter in Sewickley, including some of Sewickley’s most devastating and disgusting kitchen pests like the saw-toothed grain beetle, the larder beetle and the German cockroach.
Spectrum Is Your Year-Round Pest Control Company
If you’ve lived in Sewickley for some time, your strategy in the past may have been to try to hold out until winter and wait for the bugs and rodents to die out, only to discover that the problem has gotten worse as those pests flood into your home for warmth. That’s why you need year ‘round Sewickley bug control maintenance from Spectrum. We make sure your pests go and stay gone whether its spring, summer, fall or winter.
Contact Us for Affordable, Reliable, Complete Pest Control Today
Dealing with pests can be a huge headache, and if you live in Sewickley or anywhere in Allegheny County, it’s one you shouldn’t have to deal with. We can come up with a plan to get rid of your unwanted pests and keep them gone right now. Just give us a call at 724-285-1950 or contact us online for our “Speedy Fast Quote.” Get in touch with us today