About Spectrum Pest Control
Why We Are The Best In Pest Control
Spectrum Pest Control is a locally owned and operated company providing pest control services to Pittsburgh & Western Pennsylvania homes and commercial businesses. There is no one interior or exterior pest control program that fits all homes or all homeowners. We here at Spectrum Pest Control believe that a pest control program must be flexible enough to fit the owner’s lifestyle as well as provide for the protection of their individual property.
- We differentiate ourselves so customers can have the peace of mind of living in a pest free environment.
- Our residential customers are proud of their homes and landscapes, and we are too. That’s why when you hire Spectrum Pest Control, your exterminator comes to your home in a shiny, clean, late model service vehicle.
- For over twenty years we’ve been protecting homes just like yours, and because we’ll be visiting your home quarterly for years to come, we want you to feel that your pest control professional is a part of your family — which means trust. For that reason, every member of the Spectrum Pest Control family goes through an extensive state and federal criminal background and driving record check. We also take the use of drugs and alcohol seriously and perform random testing on every single employee throughout the year.
- We don’t hire a single pest control expert who WE wouldn’t feel comfortable having over to our home to babysit our grandchildren for the afternoon, and you shouldn’t either. Why roll the dice on anyone else when you can hire an exterminator who has more than twice the hours of state-of-the-art training per year than the average pest professional, and who has been vetted by our family—someone we’ve personally selected and trust to care for both our home and business, as well as yours.
- Appointment Times are another thing we pride ourselves in. If we say we are going to be at your home between ten and eleven, that is when we will be there. We know how it feels to have an appointment with a service company only to have them show up whenever they feel like. That is why we pride ourselves in making sure we show up when we say we will be there.
Meet Our Pest Control Experts
I have been building Spectrum Pest Control for the last 25 years. When I was younger, I started out with a national company, and was not happy with the way they treated their customers. I took the risk because I knew I could offer a quality service and keep the customer my number one priority. Over the years, we grew into the Spectrum family of today. We might have more employees now, but we still hold the same values that we started with. When I am not at work, I love golfing and spending time with my family.
Head Bed Bug Specialist
Ken is our newest member. He is a family man, that really like the challenges that come with the job. While not at work he enjoys golfing, fishing and deck hockey.
Trevor has been with Spectrum for 6 months now. He is an avid outdoorsman that love hunting, fishing, and anything that is done outdoors. He has took on the position of being out “Bee Man” There is something about taking care of bee’s that Trevor really likes. While not at work Trevor enjoys spending time with the family, and just being outside.
Bed Bug Specialist
Brad is a very ambitious, driven individual, that is very passionate about his work or anything he does. He is an excellent communicator, and tries to treat our customers like family. When not at work, he enjoys Hunting, Fishing, Golfing and Hiking.
Frank has been with Spectrum Pest Control going on a year and a half. When not working, he enjoys spending time with his family, taking hikes, and
watching the Steelers. Frank is a go getter, that really likes to help people out.
Servicing Pennsylvania & The Surrounding Areas
Upper St. Clair