About Spectrum Pest Control
Why We Are The Best In Pest Control
Spectrum Pest Control is a locally owned and operated company providing pest control services to Pittsburgh & Western Pennsylvania homes and commercial businesses. There is no one interior or exterior pest control program that fits all homes or all homeowners. We here at Spectrum Pest Control believe that a pest control program must be flexible enough to fit the owner’s lifestyle as well as provide for the protection of their individual property.
- We differentiate ourselves so customers can have the peace of mind of living in a pest free environment.
- Our residential customers are proud of their homes and landscapes, and we are too. That’s why when you hire Spectrum Pest Control, your exterminator comes to your home in a shiny, clean, late model service vehicle.
- For over twenty years we’ve been protecting homes just like yours, and because we’ll be visiting your home quarterly for years to come, we want you to feel that your pest control professional is a part of your family — which means trust. For that reason, every member of the Spectrum Pest Control family goes through an extensive state and federal criminal background and driving record check. We also take the use of drugs and alcohol seriously and perform random testing on every single employee throughout the year.
- We don’t hire a single pest control expert who WE wouldn’t feel comfortable having over to our home to babysit our grandchildren for the afternoon, and you shouldn’t either. Why roll the dice on anyone else when you can hire an exterminator who has more than twice the hours of state-of-the-art training per year than the average pest professional, and who has been vetted by our family—someone we’ve personally selected and trust to care for both our home and business, as well as yours.
- Appointment Times are another thing we pride ourselves in. If we say we are going to be at your home between ten and eleven, that is when we will be there. We know how it feels to have an appointment with a service company only to have them show up whenever they feel like. That is why we pride ourselves in making sure we show up when we say we will be there.
Meet Our Pest Control Experts
I have been building Spectrum Pest Control for the last 25 years. When I was younger, I started out with a national company, and was not happy with the way they treated their customers. I took the risk because I knew I could offer a quality service and keep the customer my number one priority. Over the years, we grew into the Spectrum family of today. We might have more employees now, but we still hold the same values that we started with. When I am not at work, I love golfing and spending time with my family.
Head Bed Bug Specialist
Servicing the Pennsylvania Area & Surronding
Upper St. Clair