5 Reasons for Hiring a Commercial Pest Control Service
Not only do pests and rodents invade our homes at different times of the year, they also wreak havoc on commercial properties as well. Commercial property managers and owners alike are continually fighting uphill battles with different pests in many locations throughout the greater Pittsburgh area. The easiest way to ensure that they have been effectively and safely exterminated and to maintain control of these vermin is to hire the right commercial pest control service. Here are 5 crucial reasons why you should hire a commercial pest control service.
1) Beyond how disgusting these invaders are, insects, rodents, and other pests are a threat to your health and carry a host of dangerous diseases and other harmful bacteria. For instance:
• Ants will contaminate any food that is unprotected. Additionally bee, hornet, and wasp stings are extremely painful and oftentimes trigger dangerous reactions that could turn fatal if left untreated.
• Cockroaches carry E Coli and salmonella. Furthermore, they put people with allergies, asthma, and other health problems at risk of intensifying their symptoms.
• Ticks carry Lyme disease, which causes a wide range of symptoms such as chronic fatigue, extreme illness, and itchy or painful rashes.
2) Controlling pests and rodents helps prevent damage to your property. While there is a monthly cost involved with hiring a professional pest control service, it will be well worth the investment in the long run. Pests and rodents can cause thousands of dollars in damages to a commercial structure and its contents including carpeting, clothing and fabrics, foundation, flooring, furniture, rugs, and walls.
3) Household insecticides that are sold over the counter are not as effective at eradicating the problem as certified and trained professionals. In addition to this, a pest control specialist has the right chemicals and experience to get the job done quickly without disrupting your day and costing unprofitable downtime.
4) Pest control specialists can maximize the impact of treatment by identifying the source of the infestation you are experiencing. Eliminating the source of the infestation will ensure that you are not prone to future invasions.
5) Professionals are able to identify and eliminate pests and rodents. The right company is capable of eliminating a number of different pest problems including ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, fleas, flies, rodents, spiders stinging insects, and termites.
Benefits for the Customer
When it comes to hiring the right pest control service for your commercial property, you should consider a company that puts your health and safety first. Be sure that you hire a company with a reputation for providing superior service. Finally, choose a company that can ensure your compliancy with any specific regulations that apply to your building and property. This is especially true in the food service and hospitality industries. Ensure that you only work with a company that is insured, bonded and licensed so that the quality can be maintained.